This is how we manage the personal finances of a family of 7 with multiple sources of income including a steady salary of bi-weekly paychecks.
How to use this spreadsheet:
- The top showing dark orange is the income
- The light pink, orange, purple, and grey lines are monthly savings and expenses
- The last line is considered “Cashflow” or anything extra that is not allocated to any one thing
- As bills get paid, cut and paste to column D. This removes them from the “remaining monthly expenses” calculation
- The savings accounts can simply be taken from C9 – C13 and increase the balances to the right
- The first cell in the next Column is what is your current bank account balance
- As your income gets deposited throughout the 4 week period, delete the amounts in the F cells
So you can see that the you may have $750 in the bank, but you really only have $250 worth of cashflow to play with once everything clears.
Engagements, opportunities, and deal flow are welcome through his Facebook business page – Justin Corritore